AAUW State College Branch Mini-grant Program
The AAUW State College Branch created this mini-grant opportunity to provide financial support of STEM initiatives that make a positive impact on local Centre County women and girls. Successful mini-grant proposals receive awards of up to $500.
Persons submitting mini-grant proposals to the AAUW State College Branch STEM Committee must meet the following criteria:
- Program proposals must impact Centre County resident girls and/or women positively
- Primary focus of the program must be on Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics (STEM) content
- The need for financial assistance from the AAUW State College Branch must be substantiated
- AAUW State College Branch must receive public acknowledgement of its financial support
- Download and complete the AAUW State College Branch Mini-grant Proposal Form. For paper registrations, contact Kristin Dreyer at 814-863-1665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the completed Proposal Form, with attachments if needed, either via a PDF email attachment or as a paper proposal sent through standard U. S. mail.
- Review of proposals. At its monthly meetings, the branch’s STEM Committee will review submitted proposals and make awards. Within one week of the branch’s STEM Committee meeting, applicants will learn of award decisions.
- Awardees are expected to provide a brief follow-up report to the AAUW State College Branch STEM Committee and acknowledge the branch publicly for its support. AAUW State College Branch wishes to recognize awardee efforts and gather records for documenting mini-grant impact.
Electronic proposals should be sent to the AAUW State College Branch STEM Committee co-chairs, Kristin Dreyer (email@example.com) and Mary Dupuis (firstname.lastname@example.org), with AAUW State College Branch STEM Mini-grant Proposal in the Subject line. The completed PDF Proposal Form should be attached.
Paper proposals should be mailed to:
AAUW State College Branch STEM Mini-grant Program
Attention: Kristin Dreyer
2238 Setter Run Lane
State College, PA 16801